- Works flexibly with companies to design and conduct relevant analyses aimed at progressing R&D projects dependent upon the stage at which a project is at and taking into consideration downstream requirements and objectives
- Identifies, researches, and analyzes new targets and human and veterinary applications for existing technologies and provides written recommendations
- Objectively assesses technologies in relation to current science, competitors, intellectual property (IP) position, and other relevant factors
- Researches and keeps track of new developments in specialized topic areas and advises on R&D strategy to facilitate decision-making at critical milestones
- Objectively assesses the feasibility of proposed studies for development of new technologies by reviewing research evidence and evaluating the commercial potential of early-stage scientific ideas
- Identifies experts in specialized fields as potential advisors or partners, sets up collaborations and partnerships, and manages external collaborations and consortia
© Kaizen Bioconsulting Ltd., All Rights Reserved.